Evil Angel has officially gone live! As one of the net’s all-time most popular porn networks, EvilAngel.com has been pushing the boundary of hardcore porn for over a decade. Now with their release of EvilAngelLive.com, the experience is now virtual. Evil Angel Live is a huge network of amateur webcam models and famous porn actresses who perform live sex in private or group shows. For live sex shows by horny amateurs and well-known porn stars, there aren’t many better sites than this. In the review below, I’ll talk about the good and bad aspects of the site. But if you’re in rush to see the models:
The Evil Angel Webcams
Less than 5% of the registered models are ever featured on the EvilAngel.com network of sites. The other 95% of the models are what you’d call amateur camgirls. Often times, there are 500+ models online to choose from! There are young (18+) College students and mature 40-something year-olds. There are fitness models, tattoo-covered punks, and BBW sluts. Basically there’s something for everybody from softcore girlfriend experiences to explicit hardcore to extreme fetish porn. The “Pornstars” can be seen online by viewing the SHOW CALENDAR from the main menu. These shows are different from the private shows and offer 90-minutes of live porn in various themes (cock sucking challenges, live bondage and S&M, pussy squirt shows, etc):
Features & Types Of Video Sex Chat
Evil Angel Lives is home to the popular PARTY CHAT that made Streamate one of the most popular adult webcam sites ever. It’s free to take part in these live video group sessions, but you’ll first need to sign up for a free account (non-registered guests can still enter the chat rooms and view the girl’s webcam feed, but without the option of chatting with the model). The GOLD SHOWS are more explicit and start at only $0.99/min. These shows are also unique and require members to tip the model before she’ll start her show. The most expensive chat option is the PRIVATE CHAT (1-on-1) and can range anywhere between $0.99 to $9.99 per minute.
If you’re getting bored or regular porn, and still haven’t tried a live porn show, then Evil Angel Live is a perfect site to get started. It’s free to try out all the basic features including the 100% free non-nude chat rooms. And if you want something more “hardcore,” then there’s never a shortage of that either. It can be pricey, so before paying up for one of the sex shows, I suggest you look around for the discounted models to get the most of your hard-earn dollars.