Stripchat Become a Model article published on July 19, 2021, by Live Cam Reviews.
How to become a Stripchat model?
In this article, we will go through the steps on how to become a model at the popular sex cam site Stripchat (review). Have you been thinking about how to get started as a live sex cam model and how to make money from it? Then this article is a good start on how you can become a live performer at this particular site.
We have also earlier published an article on How to Make Money on Chaturbate, which takes you through the steps on how you can start making money on Chaturbate.
Start a Stripchat model account
The first step is to sign up for a free model account at Stripchat. When landing on the home page scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will find the become a model link.
The next step is to create the account and all you need here is an email address and to come up with a user name (it’s not possible to later change your username).
Now it is time to start creating your profile. Here you fill out your appearance, upload cover and profile images. Take your time here and make sure you add all the correct details about yourself. This will later help when users search for models to watch.
Further down on the same page you have the option to set the prices for your shows, the prices are already filled out with standard minute rates, but you have the option to change them and charge more or less per minute for your shows.
- Private Shows – When a user pays for a private one-on-one cam show with you (but with the option for other users to pay and spy on the show).
- Exclusive Private – A totally private one on one cam show with no option for another user to spy on the show.
- Spying – When a user pays a minute rate for spying on a private show.
- Group Show – Several users at the same time pay a minute rate to watch your show.
- Ticket Show – You offer your visitors to pay a fixed ticket price for your show (no minute rated charged here).
How to identify yourself
The last step in creating your account is to identify yourself, this is a very important step as it makes sure that all performers have the legal age to become live cam performers. Here you need to fill out your personal details. Then you need to upload a copy of your id card as well as a picture with you holding the id card and a handwritten note with your username on it.
Once that is done you press the Request Approval button and now you need to wait for your account to be approved. This is manually done so it can take up to two days before it is approved and it is important that the images that you send of you and your id are of good quality otherwise they will request you to resend them in higher quality.
How To Earn Money On Stripchat
As a live cam performer, there are several ways to earn Stripchat tokens which you later convert to money.
Here are the most common ways to earn token from you visitors:
- Tip from the visitors – During a live cam show visitor has the option to send you tip, and they choose the amount of tip they want to send.
- Set a goal – Let the visitors send tips and when the total tip reaches a set amount you will perform for them.
- Private shows – Perform private shows and charge a minute rate.
- Record private shows – Record your private shows and later sell them to your users.
- Interactive Toys – Let the visitor control your toys by sending tips.
- Tickets Shows – Sell tickets to your shows.
- Timeline – Create and interact with your viewers through your timeline and let them send you offline tips.
- Referral program – Let your fans signup through your own referral link and make 20% on top of the tokens they spend.
How much do you earn from each token?
The price that a user pays per token depends on which packages they have bought. The more tokens they buy per time the cheaper each token gets.
But for you as a performer, each token is always worth $0.05, so that is how much you always earn per token that you get.
Stripchat uses several different payment options to pay their models like wire transfer and PayPal. They also pay all the transaction fees which is great as that otherwise would cut into your profit.
When you become a model it is important to read the Stripchat rules that you need to follow as a performer. For the complete rules list visit the Stripchat support section where you can learn all about the rules.
I have picked out the most important rules and presented them in the list below:
- All models have to be over 18.
- Can only broadcast from one account at a time.
- Tag your shows correctly, tags need to match the content.
- Profile and cover image should represent the performer.
- Broadcasters need to follow local laws where they broadcast from.
- No pain, torture, or other extreme acts.
- Using fake interactive sex toys.
- Asking for money to be sent outside the platform.
- Wear shirts to promote other adult sites.
Stripchat Become a Model Summary
Are you thinking of becoming a live adult cam performer and are ready to start making money from performing live sex shows. Then Stripchat is one of the easier sites to get started on. As you learned in this article is all that you need is to be over 18 years old and have an id card.
If you are ready to get started with getting a Stripchat model account follow the link below it will take you straight to the model’s signup section.
Have you tried to work as a cam model on Stripchat? Please share your thought and experience with the site in our comment section below.